- Heat Transfer Fluids
- Fire Suppression Fluids
- Freeze Suppression Fluids
- Specialty/Custom Applications
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Testing Products
- Arctik Snow™ contains a phosphate-intensive corrosion inhibitor system, but also includes additives for yellow metals and aluminum protection.
G2 Solutions blends two products that meet NFPA requirements.
- Arctik Flame™ is factory-blended with propylene glycol at 37.5%-37.9% (not to exceed 38%)
- Arctik Fire™ is factory-blended with glycerin at 47.5%-47.9% (not to exceed 48%)
G2 Solutions will make a custom blend with propylene glycol or glycerin at the percentage specified by the customer. Our High Country Industrial RV Antifreeze™ is a 38% inhibited blend for freeze-proofing pipes, tools, containers, porta-toilets or whatever needs protection.
G2 has extensive experience, a well-educated staff and excellent industry affiliations. As a result, our team is able to help its customers "dial in" the appropriate product and corrosion inhibitor for nearly every heat transfer or freeze protection application, utilizing PG, EG or Glycerin.
G2 supplies many customers in the food and beverage industry who require Food Grade propylene glycol.
Packages include 5 gallon cubes, 15 gallon kegs, 30 gallon drums, 55 gallon drums, 275 gallon totes, 330 gallon totes and bulk tankers.
G2 is able to supply customers with field testing equipment such as refractometers and test strips. In addition, we offer 3rd party laboratory testing for more detailed fluid analysis.